Saturday, April 2, 2011

Success!!!! Technology has not gotten the best of me!

I finally managed to load Trouble in High Heels  by Christine Dodd on my IPod Touch. I read the series, have all the books in one of my bins somewhere. So now I can listen to it.  This is all part of my reducing clutter campaign- instead of burning audiobooks to disk I am loading them onto theIPod.  If I want to listen to them again, I can reload them through my Audible account. I am hoping that between my Nook and the IPod I can weed out some of my collection and avoid ending up on the show Hoarders just for my book collection! LOL

I'm sure I am not the only one with this particular problem, am I ? Addictions are a terrible thing !

1 comment:

  1. That's the main reason I got my Nook...so that I can weed out my physical book collection. :)

    ReplyDelete