Thursday, January 6, 2011

Anxiously awaiting Susan Elizabeth Phillips' new book!

Ordered a personal copy of SEP's new book "Call Me Irresistible" through the library. Sometimes, when we do this, we get them early-it's a library perk (LOL). This book is due out on the 18th of January so it's reasonable to hope for it any day now, right? 

If you aren't familiar with Susan Elizabeth Phillips (SEP to her fans); she is a romance writer who has written 20+ books. Her books are laugh out loud funny and have wonderful heroes and heroines. I have all of her books in book and audio format and I'm slowly adding them to my Nook for an instant fix whenever I need one.

More on SEP later, but first, here are her two latest video letters.  You will see why I love her books!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ--kyw0OcU&feature=player_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WivE6y__5fg&feature=player_embedded

1 comment:

  1. Sharon,
    Yes, I may pick up one of her books one of these days. She is quite humorous!
    This blog is a great idea and I hope it provides you with lots of 'like' minds to share with. :)

    ReplyDelete