Saturday, December 31, 2011

Another Day, Another Challenge

Last year, I participated in several challenges, unfortunately I didn't keep lists of all of the books I read in each challenge.  This year I am going to do that so I know which book I read for each one!

Since this is a romance and mystery blog, it only makes sense that I would join a romance challenge. This challenge is hosted by the Reading Romances blog and asks participants to read a variety of romance genres not a specific quantity. If you would like to join go to http://readingromances.wordpress.com/reading-romances-challenge-2012/

Sounds like fun to me!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I’m Lois Brown. I recently published a book called CYCLES
    and am looking for people interested in reviewing it. I would like to give you a free copy of the book and enter you in a contest to win a $50 ihome charging device and a $25 itunes gift card. Send me an email and I’ll send you the details. www.loisbrown@digis.net
    By the way, I’m your newest blog follower! Feel free to stop by my blog at Life of Lois
    Best,
    Lois
    www.loisdbrown.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining!

    ReplyDelete