Monday, May 16, 2011

Love audiobooks but.....

Listening to A Turn in the Road by Debbie Macomber, narrated by Joyce Bean. I am really enjoying her narration but the story is getting more interesting and I don't think I can listen to 5 more discs to get to the end. So I took the book out from the library so I can read to the end and see how it turns out. Then I will finish listening to it tomorrow. I think this is why I enjoy listening to books I have already read because I can relax and enjoy the story all over again from a different viewpoint.

This story is interesting but not one with lots of suspense, which I think would make my impatience even worse! I'll review the audio when I finish it...

Am I the only one who does this with audiobooks?

1 comment:

  1. There are times that I desperately want to turn to the book instead to finish quicker, but I'm usually reading at least one book in, you know book format, so I try to make myself finish the audiobook so that I can maximize my "reading" time between both formats.

    ReplyDelete